The Alexir Partnership will be revealing some true innovation on their stand B7a at the Packaging Innovations Show in Islington this September. Last year the show, situated in the Business Design Centre, was incredibly successful for Alexir and their ‘Innovation Centre’ theme proved very popular with a high footfall to the stand. The message remains the same but the manner in which it has been dressed takes it one step further; the Alexir Partnership is the only company in the carton board packaging industry that can take an idea all the way from design through to delivery, offering a unique turnkey solution for brand owners in FMCG.
KMG Systems Limited is an industry leading supplier of specialised conveying and seasoning systems to snack food manufacturers large and small throughout the world. We manufacture at our production facility in Gamlingay, Bedfordshire and supply high quality product handling equipment to the Snack Food, RTE Cereals, Dry, Petfood and vegetable processors.
Suppliers of materials handling systems and solutions to the food and drink industry.
Find out more about how we can help you – visit stand D79 at PPMA to see equipment including:-
* PalpharmaBlend for drums for simple blending of powders and granulate within containers docking to a Chargepoint Split Butterfly Valve for contamination free transfer of powder.
* Palamatic Vacuum Tube lifting system for safe effortless transferal of containers from point A to point B.
* PalpharmaMove that senses operator interaction and effortlessly powers product from point A to point B.
* Vac-U-Max vacuum powder transfer system
* Palpharma range of stainless steel In Process, bulk storage and materials transfer containers.
* Pal-Lift2Move Packaging and reel handling solution for safe and easy handling of reels in packaging areas.
Bombay Saphhire®, the world’s number one premium gin by value1 and the fastest-growing premium gin, is proud to announce that the doors to its gin distillery and brand home, Laverstoke Mill in Hampshire, England, will open to the public on 1 October 2014.
Addressing the needs for brands to drive shelf impact and provide value-added features that deliver greater consumer experiences, CROWN Aerosols & Speciality Packaging Europe will showcase its packaging solutions at Packaging Innovations 2014, London, England (September 30 – October 01, 2014) in The Luxury Packaging Hall, Stand E23.
Sensient Food Colors Europe has launched a comprehensive line of colours that provide a natural alternative to traditional caramel colours.
Sensient’s dynamic range of natural brown shades for food and beverage applications includes plant-based products that are available as colouring foodstuffs complying with the new EU guidance notes on colouring food.